There are times when your customer does not get satisfied with your product delivered to them. In that case, they might want to return the product. You can allow them to do that by :
- Firstly, enabling the return feature in the order settings page. (Refer order settings help guide)
- Secondly by processing their return request.
Here is how you can do that:
- Login to your Get me a shop Dashboard.
- Click on the Notifications button(bell icon) on the top right side of the page. It will show that a return request has been received for an order.Note: You can also manage that from the corresponding order details page.
- Now, click on the notification and you will be directed to Order details page.
- Click on Review return request button, highlighted in blue on the top of the page.
5. You will be directed to the Order item return page with the following options:
- User’s return reason: This will have the reason for return.
- Take a decision: This will have the following options that need to be chosen.
- Approve: Choose this to approve the return request.
- Reject request: Choose this to reject the return request.
- Once you have taken the decision, Click on the Submit button at the bottom of the page to process the return request.
Note: If you have not enabled the Order return feature on your store, the customer cannot place a return request