Sometimes the order delivered to your customer does not fulfill their expectations in terms of quality, size, color etc. In that case, they might want to replace it with something else. You can allow them to replace their item in the following way:
- Firstly, enabling the replace feature in the Order settings page. (Refer order settings help guide)
- Secondly by processing their replacement request.
Steps to follow:
- Login to your Get me a shop Dashboard.
- Click on the Notifications button(bell icon) on the top right side of the page. It will show that a replace request has been received for an order.
Note: You can also manage that from the corresponding order details page.
3. Now, click on the notification and you will be directed to Order details page.
4. Click on Review replacement request button, highlighted in blue on the top right corner of the page.
5. You will be directed to the Order item replace page with the following options:
- User’s return reason: This will have the reason for return.
- Take a decision: This will have the following options that need to be chosen.
- Approve: Choose this to approve the replace request.
- Reject request: Choose this to reject the replace request.
6. Once you have taken the decision, Click on the Submit button at the bottom of the page to process the replacement request.
Note: If you have not enabled the Order replace feature on your store, the customer cannot place a replacement request