In case you want to edit the already added page script just follow the steps given below
- Move your cursor to the left side of the window and select the option of "Apps".
- Select the option of "page specific scripts". You will on the the page specific script page.
- From the list of all the page specific scripts you have added, click on the "pencil icon" in the same row as that of the one you wish to edit.
- A popup window will appear. Make the relevant details.
- Hit the "Save" button.
In case you wish to delete a page specific script then follow the steps given below after logging into your GetMeAShop account.
- Move your cursor to the left side of the window and select the option of "apps".
- Select the option of page specific scripts.
- From the list of the added scripts, click on the "trash icon" in the same row as that of the the page specific script you wish to delete.
- A popup will appear asking for confirmation to delete.
- Click on "OK".
The page specific script will be deleted.