For Paytm :
Step 1 : Client need to complete the registration with Paytm refer to below mentioned link.
Step 2 : After registration client need to login his paytm account & can Start Application by sharing basic Business & Communication details
Step 3 : Client need to Upload required documents and submit Bank Details for settlement, for documentations client can refer the Link
API Keys ->Login Paytm ->Settings ->Profile
Step 4 : Below mentioned updates required in website at the time of verification:
1. About us
2. Contact Us (Company Name, Address, Contact numbers, Email Ids)
3. Product / Services details along with their pricing plans
5. Terms & Conditions (Click here to download template)
6. Return, Refund and Cancellation policy (Click here to download template)
8. Shipping Policy (Only for shopping websites)
9. Payments and Logistics Partners information (only for shopping websites)
10. Process flow to purchase the product & service – end to end
Step 5 : Last client need to Accept Agreement for completing the application
Step 7: Once client submit the application, then paytm team verify the documents & sent an email to verify the email id.
Step 8: After completing the verification client will get the test keys as client is registering through GMAS account that is why paytm team will share the Live keys after 24 hours only.